Team camps are great, but there is no substitute for individual skills training and development. High repetitions, but with solid fundamentals, is the only way to make improvements over the summer months. Here is a hand-picked directory of summer basketball camps with a focus on individual skills development, in and not far outside the greater Denver, Colorado metropolitan area.
- One Day Camp, a Shooting Camp and two Elite Camps.
Breakthrough Basketball - Attack & Counter Basketball Camp
- Camp runs August 1-3, 2016
- Heavy emphasis on footwork and high repetitions. Post moves, pivoting, and LIVE one-on-one action. Some team play as well. Trust us when we say, you will WORK at this camp.
- Shooting Camp August 17, 2016 only.
School of Mines' basketball camps
- A variety of junior, competitive and super competitive camps.
- Shooting Camp June 8th
- Individual Skills Camp June 13-15, 2016
Colorado Mesa basketball camps