The Mile High Centennials' year-round drop-in boys basketball clinics typically run 2 hours long. Whenever the club is competing in a basketball league for an extended period of time, though, like the JAM Spring and Fall Leagues that span over 2 months each, the length of our basketball skills clinics may be cut back to 60-minutes and the format changes slightly to grant our competitive boys basketball teams dedicated practice time to work on team concepts and full court offensive and defensive sets.
- Give those players that didn't make a competitive Centennials team an opportunity to train within a group setting so they can continue developing their fundamentals.
- Can supplement the primary training plan of players competing with another club or high school feeder team.
- Help student/athletes playing another sport altogether keep their basketball skills sharp.
- Are extremely affordable and cost about the same as a movie ticket.
During league play, here is a sample 60-minute Centennials basketball clinic format:
- 45 minutes: Fundamentals skills & drills (ball handing, footwork, shooting, and more)
- 15 minutes: Scrimmages (1-on-1 to 5-in-5 competition)
- BREAK: Drop-in athletes in training may head out at this time (a few may be invited to stick around to "fill in")
- 60-90 minutes: Centennials teams practice
The first basketball clinic for new student/athletes is FREE. Check the club SCHEDULE, pick a date and notify us when you'd like to drop-in and train with the group. We look forward to helping all young male hoopsters develop, realize and unlock their full potential.