PERSONAL BASKETBALL COACH and TRAINER
Updated October 1, 2017 at 8:45 PM (MST)
Private basketball skills coaching and basketball training for individuals or small groups is ideal for serious student-athletes that desire to identify and hone in on specific areas needing improvement. Private basketball coaching lessons can focus on ball handling, shooting form and accuracy, footwork and balance, post or perimeter scoring moves, defensive principles, and strength and conditioning. Personal basketball coaching can also help boost overall hoops IQ, confidence and aggressiveness. Small group sessions expand to team-concepts.
"We couldn't have asked for a more ideal learning experience for our boys. Coach Armando has shown patience, commitment, and integrity...values we know have rubbed off well." – Parent
BOOK SESSIONS for 1 ATHLETE
The current rate for a Centennials basketball coach and trainer is $55/hour for a 1-hour session for one player. Sessions commonly last 1.25 hours. Bundle and pre-pay to save. Sessions will be scheduled after they are booked.
- 1 Session (1 hour) = $55
- 3 Sessions = $165 - 5% discount = $156.75
- 6 Sessions = $330 - 8% discount = $303.60
- 8 Sessions = $440 - 12% discount = $387.20
- 10 Sessions = $550 - 15% discount = $467.50 = BEST VALUE
BOOK SESSIONS for SMALL GROUPS of up to 4 ATHLETES
Discounted rates for a second, third or fourth player, regardless of relation, are shown below. Families can split the costs to save. Group sessions allow for the same high-rep individual skills development, plus instruction of team concepts via actual game play, including offensive sets and man-to-man defensive principles. Group setting also helps keep players more engaged and motivated.
- Rates quoted above DO NOT include the daily admission fee for workouts to be held indoors, which must be paid separately.
- Private coaching for TEAMS of up to 12 players is also available and is conducted at YOUR practice gym. Contact Us to learn more.
- Workouts on an OUTDOOR COURT at a park near you are also available, and in this case, availability becomes more open.
- NO REFUNDS whatsoever after 14 calendar days from the original date of purchase.
- 24-HOUR NOTICE to cancel sessions is mandatory, otherwise, the session in question will be forfeited. We realize life happens, so we typically work with families.
PERSONAL, PRIVATE BASKETBALL COACH AVAILABILITY
Personal basketball coach and trainer ACTUAL availability is listed on the Academy's SCHEDULE (click to view). Dates and times listed on the calendar are the OPEN time slots that our private basketball coaches and trainers are available. Sessions are booked on a first-come, first-served basis. Times are removed from the calendar as they are booked. Please refresh your web browser often to account for last-minute changes.
ACADEMY SCHEDULE >>
ACADEMY SCHEDULE >>