Player evaluations are offered year-round, really, and are strongly recommended before a player can participate in any Centennials club offerings. Player evaluations can be conducted on-the-spot during any of the drop-in skills clinics or open gym nights, or one-on-one at a recreation center or outdoor park when weather permits. Player evaluations are great for:
- Newbies to the game – to help gauge their natural ability and to help determine if this is the right sport.
- Intermediate players – evaluations can help benchmark a player's skill level, and can help with devising a workout plan to push players to the next level.
- Experienced players – great for those with specific goals in mind, such as making their high school basketball team, or making ANY club team.
Basketball Skills Clinics
- HIGH ENERGY and FUN group basketball training.
- Unique, no strings attached drop-in basketball skills clinics for all ages.
- Intense sessions with high repetitions to maximize results.
- Heavy focus on fundamentals training, including shooting form, technique and accuracy, plus footwork and balance, defensive principles, team concepts and so much more.
- Character development and life lessons to boost confidence and self-esteem.
- Strength and conditioning led by Certified Personal Trainers from Prestige Fitness in Centennial.
Open Gym Nights
- No drills whatsoever.
- Supervised pick-up games with teams divided up by size and skill.
- Come when you can, stay for as long as you can.
- One-on-one coaching available upon request. A player that demands to be coached, is a player that will achieve success.
Tournaments and Leagues
Please visit the Competitive Teams page for all the Centennials teams action.