PERSONAL BASKETBALL COACH and TRAINER
Updated July 11, 2018 at 12:20 PM (MST)
Private basketball skills coaching and basketball training for individual or small groups is ideal for serious youths that desire to identify and hone in on specific areas needing improvement. Private basketball coaching lessons can focus on ball handling, shooting form and accuracy, footwork and balance, post or perimeter scoring moves, defensive principles, and strength and conditioning. Personal basketball coaching can also help boost overall hoops IQ, confidence, aggressiveness, and mental toughness. Small group sessions expand to team-concepts.
"We couldn't have asked for a more ideal learning experience for our boys. Coach Armando has shown patience, commitment, and integrity...values we know have rubbed off well." – Parent
BOOK PRIVATE COACHING HERE >> (CLICK/TAP to BOOK)
The current rate for a Centennials basketball coach and trainer is $55/hour for a 1-hour session for one athlete. Bundle 3, 6, 8 or 10 sessions at a time and save:
- 3 sessions $156.75
- 6 sessions $303.60
- 8 sessions $396.00 - FREE 2-month membership to 24 Hour Fitness
- 10 sessions $484.00 - FREE 2-month membership to 24 Hour Fitness
- Trainees must be 12 years-old to access any 24 Hour Fitness Sport club. Super Sport clubs are extra.
- Rates quoted above DO NOT include any daily admission fee for workouts to be held indoors at recreation centers.
- Workouts on an OUTDOOR COURT near you are also available when weather permits.
- NO REFUNDS whatsoever of unused private coaching sessions after 14 calendar days from the original date of purchase. Good news is that sessions never expire.
- 24-HOUR NOTICE to cancel sessions is mandatory, otherwise, the session in question may be forfeited. We realize life happens, so we typically work with families.
- Private coaching for TEAMS of up to 12 players is also available and is conducted at YOUR practice gym. Contact Us to learn more.
PERSONAL, PRIVATE BASKETBALL COACH AVAILABILITY
To preview personal basketball coach and trainer ACTUAL availability, visit the Academy's SCHEDULE >> (click/tap to view). Dates and times listed on the calendar are the OPEN time slots that our private basketball coaches and trainers are available. Sessions are booked on a first-come, first-served basis. Slots are changed to "BOOKED" as they are booked. Please refresh your web browser often to account for last-minute changes.